Love poke bowls as much as I do? Stop paying over $15 for them at a restaurant, and learn how to make them with this easy poke bowl recipe!
One of my absolute favourite lunches (YES it's another bowl!) is a poke bowl. The combo of the salmon, all the spiciness, and all the veggies is so satisfying!
When I found some single packs of salmon poke at Costco Canada for only about $4 per serving, I knew this was the perfect way to enjoy poke bowls at home for a fraction of the cost of eating out. Here's how I make my easy poke bowls!
- Dom Reserves Singles Salmon Poke (from Costco Canada)
- Frozen Cauliflower Rice (from Costco Canada) or regular white or brown rice
- olive oil
- roasted seaweed (optional)
- cucumber & cherry tomatoes
- Everything Bagel seasoning
- spicy mayo
See recipe card for quantities.
Defrost one serving of the salmon poke overnight in your fridge, then prepare the rice as per the package directions. I buy the Costco frozen cauliflower rice and it only takes about 5 mins to saute.
Chop the veggies & avocado into bite-sized pieces. Assemble your poke bowl by layering the salmon, avocado & vegetables over the rice. Finish with a drizzle of spicy mayo.
Hint: You can prep the rice before hand and store it in the fridge for up to 5 days to make this easy poke bowl recipe even quicker to create.
- Cauliflower rice - instead of cauliflower rice, you can use white rice, brown rice, or even quinoa
- Salmon poke - you can swap the salmon poke singles for cooked, chopped salmon
- Vegetables - use any of your favourite, chopped veggies in this bowl. I usually like cucumber, tomatoes and/or roasted seaweed strips.
You can store the separate ingredients in air-tight containers in the fridge for up to 5 days. This does not store well together.
Easy Poke Bowl Recipe at Home
- 1 single pack Dom Reserves Singles Salmon Poke
- ½ cup cauliflower rice frozen
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- ½ avocado sliced
- ½ cup cucumber chopped
- ¼ cup cherry tomato
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 2 tbsp spicy mayo
- 2 sheets roasted seaweed (nori)
- Defrost the salmon poke overnight in the fridge.
- Saute the cauliflower rice in olive oil until it's cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Chop the veggies & avocado into bite-sized pieces. Assemble your poke bowl by layering the salmon, avocado & vegetables over the rice. Finish with a drizzle of spicy mayo.
What do you think?